Enough capacity to hold the entire Intellivision game
library several times over!
Load up your LTO Flash! with all your games, and
carry them all with you on just one
- Compatible with all Intellivision Master Components
- Compatible with ECS and Intellivoice peripherals
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM systems
- Compatible with all the original games and prototypes, and every
homebrew we've tried
- Full speed USB 2.0
- 2Mbps peak transfer rate
- Serial connection available to new Intellivision programs
- 32MB flash storage built in!
- Corruption-resistant journaled filesystem
- Minimum 2,000,000 Erase/Write cycles
- 20 year data retention, typical
- Maximum 1MB file size
- Maximum 128 folders, 1536 files, and 3072 forks
- No SD card necessary. All the storage for all the games
is built in!
- 1MB RAM (512K x 16-bits)
- Emulates RAM, ROM, and WOM
- Supports ROMs up to 512K words (1024K bytes)
- Supports all known Intellivision banking/page-switching modes
- Transparent Intellivision II compatibility fixes
- Most 3rd party ROMs play on Intellivision II consoles without
- Can be disabled manually to allow testing new homebrews in development
for maximum console compatibility.
- Transparent ECS compatibility fixes
- Play nearly all your games while leaving the ECS attached!
- Bypass the ECS title screen automatically
- Enable the ECS to use ECS BASIC or to test new homebrews
in development for maximum hardware compatibility
- JLP Accelerator support for new game programs
- Multiply / divide accelerator
- CRC-16 generation
- Random number generation
- JLP Flash Save Game support
- Up to 1MB save area per game
- Field upgradeable via firmware updates
Each Shrinkwrapped Package
- LTO Flash! cartridge in custom
translucent bright-orange shell
- Full color glossy manual
- Custom gatefold box with hologram serial number
- Still in stock as of
7-Nov-2017! Hurry while supplies last!
- Direct orders:
$119.00 USD + Shipping
- For orders within the US, add $6
USD for USPS Priority Mail
- For international orders, add $20
USD for USPS First Class Mail
- I can fit two per box. The same shipping cost applies for 1 or 2
- I accept check, money order,
international money order and international bank transfers.
International transactions must be in US currency.
- To purchase direct with check or money order to
P.O. Box 3277
Alviso, CA 95002-3277
- Make all checks and money orders payable to
- Include your email address with your order so I can contact you
- International direct orders must use an international money
order denominated in US Dollars.
- When ordering directly, please also contact me at
- Bulk orders: If you'd like to purchase LTO Flash! in bulk to resell,
contact me at
- Note: I am not able to honor requests for specific serial
Cartridge Hardware, Firmware & Software: Joe Zbiciak
PC & Mac GUI: Steve Orth
Box & Manual Artwork: KLAY
Testing & Feedback: David Frost, Steve Orth, Gary Magnan, Arnauld Chevallier, Michael Bergeron, William Moeller
Special Thanks: Chad Schell